We are excited you are interested in coming to Haiti on a trip with HCO! Please provide all of the information below and submit.
**If you are still in the process of obtaining your passport, indicate that in the passport fields below and send us your passport number and expiration date when you receive it.**
If you have any questions while filling out the form, contact Madison or our office.
During your trip to Haiti, HCO expects you to:
- Come to Haiti with an attitude of humility & respect for the people of Haiti and a willingness to work & cooperate with others.
- Behave in a manner consistent with the philosophy of the mission. This includes agreeing to:
- Avoid the use of alcohol, drugs or tobacco
- Dress in a manner consistent with the suggestions made in the Trip Participant Guide
- Consult HCO leadership before giving anything away
- Participate in all group activities
- Not give out your personal contact information to our Haitian friends
- Not start or engage in romantic relationships during the trip
- Generate support to cover your trip costs.
- Submit to the direction of HCO leadership while in Haiti.
- Understand that your trip costs to HCO are non-refundable due to nonprofit tax regulations. If for some reason a trip participant is unable to go on the trip, that person’s paid trip costs may be used for another trip with HCO within 12 months of the original trip date or may be transferred to another participant.
By completing the application below, you agree to follow the above expectations during your trip.