“Be prepared. You’re up against far more than you can handle on your own. Take all the help you can get, every weapon God has issued, so that when it’s all over but the shouting you’ll still be on your feet. Truth, righteousness, peace, faith, and salvation are more than words. Learn how to apply them. You’ll need them throughout your life. God’s Word is an indispensable weapon. In the same way, prayer is essential in this ongoing warfare. Pray hard and long. Pray for your brothers and sisters. Keep your eyes open. Keep each other’s spirits up so that no one falls behind or drops out.”

‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭6‬:‭18‬ ‭


  • Praise the Lord that more of our students have returned back to school! We now have 80% of our students back in school. (The other 20% of students have not returned for reasons attributed to the insecurity.)
  • Praise God for the new chalkboards at Emmanuel Christian School of Peredo and the new kitchen supplies for Emmanuel Christian School of Kapotyer! Thanks to individual donors for teacher appreciation gifts that allowed for the purchase of these items. There is still a long list of  much-needed items for our schools. If you are interested in helping out, visit our website to give or become a classroom sponsor by clicking HERE
  • Praise God for our sixteen nurses at Peredo Community Hospital that are being the hands and feet of Jesus to each and every patient that walks through our doors! To show our appreciation, with the help of many individual donors, we were able to hold a beautiful reception and meal for the nurses! 


  • Pray for our Emmanuel Christian School teachers and students as they come to the final three months of the school year. Due to the interruptions of this year and the previous two years, our students will be continuing the school year into August in hopes of catching up. Pray for the 20% of students who have not yet been able to return. Pray that the Lord would watch over and protect them. 
  • Pray for the Peredo Community Hospital as they continue to serve patients 24/7. They are shining the light of Jesus to each patient who comes for care. Pray that each patient would feel the love, care, and dedication from each of our nurses, physicians, and staff. 
  • Pray for the country. Pray for Haiti. That the Lord’s Will be done. We pray for the stability of their country to be regained. We pray for wisdom over the leadership and safety, security, and restoration of the country that we all love so dearly. Lord show them that in this time of uncertainty Your Word is the most powerful weapon of all. Prayer changes everything. 


How can we be praying for you? Send any prayer requests to [email protected] and the US Staff will be sure to pray over you!