I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.-Philippians 1:3-6
We are often asked, “How can I help? What can I do? What do you need?” Our model of ministry upholds the value of developing partnerships with our brothers and sisters in Haiti. We desire to encourage, empower, and equip them to transform their culture for Christ. We have many opportunities for you to get involved and doing something that will last!
- Pray. Strategic prayer is the foundation of HCO. The most impactful thing you can do for us and the Kingdom of God is to pray for this ministry. We desire this to be true of all we do: “If [our] purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop [us].” (Acts 5:38-39, brackets ours) Please join with us in praying that God guides and directs everything that happens through HCO using these Prayer Tools
- Sponsor. Monthly sponsorships are a significant way to make quality education and spiritual training a reality for our young friends in Haiti. Your sponsorship will connect you with a specific classroom. You’ll receive periodic email updates from our students and our schools. Sponsor a classroom today.
- Partner. You can be hands-on involved with HCO from home! Infant Care Kits are a sewing and collection project that blesses new mamas that give birth at Peredo Community Hospital. Our Surgical & Medical Supply list allows you to collect items that keep our hospital fully equipped. Classroom Sponsorship Days are a fun and easy way to get your church more involved with our students. And Growing Hope is a mission-emphasis curriculum you can use with your small group, VBS, homeschool group, or student classroom to help kids learn more about what it’s like to live in Haiti.
- Give. We have been blessed to be a blessing, including through our finances. Monthly, on-going, and one-time financial gifts are always needed and appreciated. You can give online today!
- Learn. You can have HCO stories delivered to your inbox each month. We will never rent, sell, or share your email address. (We don’t like spam either!) Our monthly newsletters give you a regular look at how our partnerships are growing and how God is moving among His people in Haiti. Complete the Receive Updates form below, and we’ll make sure you are receiving our updates!