2018 Annual Report
A new year means an opportunity to pause and remember God’s faithfulness! We hope you will join us us as we celebrate what He has done through HCO in 2018.
- 114 baptisms
- Construction began on the church building in Belle Anse
- The dump truck arrived in Peredo!
- 415 children received a sponsor
- PCH patients increased to 6,000
- Anse a Boeuf received clean water
- Solar power came to the Peredo campus
- Marcus & Arin Corn served our campus and our teams
Rampant inflation and a sharp depreciation of the gourde because of the political situation continue to make things difficult for many Haitians. These economic issues limit the reach of ministry dollars due to increasing prices, yet God continues to provide for our needs through the generosity of His people. And we trust He will do the same in 2019!
Thank you for your prayers and support!
Click the link to download a printable copy of our 2018 Annual Report. Or you can view the report in the images below.