2016 Annual Report
Because of Hurricane Matthew and some of the stateside transitions, 2016 had its challenges. God faithfully saw us through and blessed HCO beyond what we could imagine. At our first board meeting of 2017, we celebrated many things that God did for us and through us last year. Some highlights:
- In 2016, we saw nearly 100 baptisms, built several homes, and made steady progress on the hospital construction.
- Our students continue to perform excellently on national exams.
- Through multiple national hospital strikes this year, Peredo Community Hospital remained open, treating more patients than ever and continuing to deliver hope and healing.
- Our new staff and board members are making key contributions to our stateside team.
- And we had many special donations made in the last months of the year, both for Hurricane Matthew and for Matching Gift 2016. It’s exciting to report the match was met in full during the first week of January!
All of this would be nothing without the cross. Our work begins because of the cross. We preach and teach and pray the message of the cross. And as we move into 2017, we continue to focus on why we do what we do — it is because of Christ.
Thank you for your prayers and support!
Click the link to download a printable copy of our 2016 Annual Report. Or you can view the report in the images below.