2019 IMPACT REPORT
What an amazing year of ministry we had in 2019. Although Haiti saw many difficult days, we praise God for his faithfulness and provision. We hope you will join us in praising God for what He has done through HCO in 2019!
- 161 baptisms
- The PCH Surgery Center opened in April and doctors performed the first surgeries, contributing to a total of 211 surgeries in 2019
- HCO hosted 15 short-term teams throughout 2019
- Teams led our first VBS in Belle Anse
- Numerous mobile medical clinics traveled throughout Haiti including areas in which we’ve never been
- 267 babies born at PCH
- Construction began on the new school building in Grand Bois
- Emmanuel Christian Church in Port-au-Prince reopened
- HCO completed a well in the communities of Belle Anse and Cotes de Fer
- 55 more children were sponsored in 2019
Thank you for partnering with us to do something for Haiti that will last. As we look to the New Year, we are excited to see what God has in store. We trust in His plan. We trust in His power. We trust in His will. Thank you for trusting with us.
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.” Proverbs 3:5-6
Click the link to download a printable copy of our 2019 Annual Report. Or you can view the report in the images below.