Do you wish you could make a difference – and do something that will last – with the gifts you give and receive? This year, we’ve expanded our annual Christmas catalog into something that lasts all year long. But just like always, the items in our #Gifts4Haiti catalog will evangelize, equip, empower, and encourage our Haitian friends to become more like Jesus.
The great thing is these items can be given or received as Christmas gifts or birthday gifts. They can be given in memorial of or in honor of someone special. Or they can be given just because it makes a difference.
We have gifts ideas for every budget – and every focus of our ministry!
Give a big-impact, low-cost gift like these:
- Give the gift of God’s Word through Creole Bibles
- Give a teacher the gift of much-needed classroom supplies
- Give a new mother the gift of live-saving nutrition through baby formula
- Give the gift of sustainable income through a flock of chickens
If you want to do something more significant, consider one of these gifts:
- Give the gift of pastoral training to help our pastors lead more people to Jesus
- Give the gift of education through an Every Child sponsorship
- Give the gift of health through a doctor visit, tests, and medicine through Give Health sponsorships
- Give the gift of CEB walls to finish the hospital and build other projects
All gifts of all sizes #MakeADifference in the lives of our friends!
[button text=”Shop #Gifts4Haiti Now!” url=”https://haitianchristian.org/product-category/gifts-4-haiti/” background_color=”#b41f25″ text_color=”#ffffff” style=”lt_circular lt_flat” size=”default” icon=”” open_new_window=”true” rounded=”true”]
Please help us spread the word! Share #Gifts4Haiti with your friends, family, small groups, short-term trip teammates, church groups, co-workers – anyone you know who would like to help make a difference!
Also, when you shop #Gifts4Haiti, you’ll get a special card like this one to download when you checkout so that you can let your friends and family members know what gift you have given! Just print it out and choose which occasion fits your giving!