Summer 2017 Internships
Next summer, HCO is looking for 4 young adults to serve as interns. We are looking for:
- High school seniors or college students
- Those who have served with HCO on a short-term trip
- Those who sense God may be calling him/her to full-time ministry or mission
If these three things describe you, have you ever considered being an HCO Summer Intern?
Come to Peredo for the summer and share your life with our friends! Get to know Jimmy, Onys, Elvinia, Marinel, and others. You’ll also learn how to be a liaison with short-term team members. The summer will be fun and exciting. You’ll be stretched in new ways. Some days will be hard. And some days you’ll see God move like no other time in your life!
Curious what a summer in Haiti is like? Check out these Summer 2016 blogs.
All of these experiences and more are a part of HCO’s 8-week summer internship in Peredo, Haiti. Pre-internship training and team building will kick off in early 2017.
Minimum intern candidate requirements include:
- being a baptized follower of Jesus Christ
- having served with HCO on a short-term mission trip
- being at least a junior going into senior year of high school
- having a desire to serve alongside our Haitian brothers and sisters in Christ
- being willing to raise $3,500 in support for the internship
We are accepting applications for Summer 2017 until Sunday, October 23. Apply today!
Questions before you apply? Contact Cameron.