Summer 2018 Intern Applications
HCO is accepting applications for Summer 2018 interns! We are looking for:
- Those who have served with HCO on a short-term trip
- Those who have a heart to be a servant-leader
- Those who sense God may be calling him/her to full-time ministry or mission
Interns spend 8 or 9 weeks in Peredo for the summer, building relationships, experiencing Haitian culture, helping host short-term teams, assisting with construction and VBS projects, and serving in whatever way needed. You’ll share life with our friends, getting to know Jimmy, Onys, Elvinia, Marinel, and others. You’ll be stretched in new ways. Some days will be hard. And some days you’ll see God move like no other time in your life!
Curious what a summer in Haiti is like? Check out these blogs: Summer 2016 blogs, Summer 2017 blogs
Want to hear more from previous interns? Check out these blogs:
- Thinking About Doing an Internship?
- Pointing to the Glory of God
- An Experience Unlike Anything Else
- 2017 Intern Testimonies
Minimum intern candidate requirements include:
- baptized follower of Jesus Christ
- served with HCO on at least one short-term mission trip
- 18 years old by June 1, 2018
- desire to serve alongside our Haitian brothers and sisters in Christ
- willing to raise $3,800 in support for the internship
- ability to kill spiders is a plus! 🙂
All applications are due by Sunday, October 15, 2017. We will contact all applicants with a decision by Wednesday, November 15, 2017. And pre-internship training/team building will kick off in early 2018.
Questions before you apply? Contact Cameron
2017 Interns with Onys: Larissa Blevins, Andrea Larson, Lizzy Smith, Hannah Galehouse