You + Your Peers + HCO = Real Impact
Have you ever wondered how you could make a real impact in this world?
- Do you like to ask your friends to help you with projects?
- Do you have enough birthday presents?
- Do you want to run/walk a 5K to benefit others?
- Do you love connecting with people and sharing about Haiti and HCO?
If the answer is “Yes” to any of these, HCO wants to help you take your next step!
As a ministry, we have seen many of our friends raise money to bless the people of Haiti through HCO over the years. It has happened from a myriad of sources including efforts like Triple Trek and Week of Hope, plus personal fundraising pages on Facebook and other platforms. Whether it’s a donated birthday or a fitness challenge fundraiser, everyone pitching in to do a little adds up to be a lot that God can use to make a difference in Haiti!
So, if you haven’t done personal fundraising for a mission, where do you start?
We have two great new tools to get you started today, and it’s very simple!
- Step 1: Read the fundraising opportunities below.
- Step 2: Decide if you want to do a #MyBirthday4Haiti or #GetFit4Haiti
- Step 3: Follow the sign-up links, set your goal, and promote it to your friends.
- Step 4: Pray and expect big things to happen!
- Step 5: Thank your supporters! And see you and your friends make a difference in Haiti!
#MyBirthday4Haiti – Celebrate a special occasion by supporting HCO!
#MyBirthday4Haiti is a way to celebrate your special day while raising funds to support the work and ministry of Haitian Christian Outreach. This year let your friends and family know you’ll be celebrating your birthday a little differently. Share with them why HCO is important to you, and give them the opportunity to give a gift that will truly make a difference. Visit our special #MyBirthday4Haiti link to get your fundraiser set up today!
#GetFit4Haiti – Challenge yourself with a 5K or marathon, by climbing a mountain or cycling across your state to support HCO.
#GetFit4Haiti is a way for you to challenge yourself while doing something for Haiti that will last. Maybe it’s running a 5K, climbing a mountain, or cycling across the state. Use your fitness challenge to raise funds for HCO. Grab a team or go solo and start fundraising today! You can build your own fundraising page to share with your community of friends and family through our FirstGiving #GetFit4Haiti link. Be sure to include why the ministry of HCO is so important to you!
We are excited to see what God will do with you + your peers + HCO to #MakeADifference!