We are excited you are interested in coming to Haiti for Triple Trek 2.0 with HCO! Please provide all of the information below and submit.
**If you are still in the process of obtaining your passport, indicate that in the passport fields below and send us your passport number and expiration date when you receive it.**
During your trip to Haiti, HCO expects you to:
- Come to Haiti with an attitude of humility & respect for the people of Haiti and a willingness to work & cooperate with others.
- Behave in a manner consistent with the philosophy of the mission. This includes agreeing to:
- Avoid the use of alcohol, drugs or tobacco
- Dress in a manner consistent with the suggestions made in the Trip Participant Guide
- Consult HCO leadership before giving anything away
- Not give out your personal contact information to our Haitian friends
- Not start or engage in romantic relationships during the trip
- Generate support to cover your trip costs.
- Submit to the direction of HCO leadership while in Haiti.
- Understand that your trip costs to HCO are non-refundable due to nonprofit tax regulations. If for some reason a trip participant is unable to go on the trip, that person’s paid trip costs may be used for another trip with HCO within 12 months of the original trip date or may be transferred to another participant.
I have been informed and understand that participating in the Triple Trek 2.0 is a potentially hazardous activity, which could cause injury or death. I will not enter and participate unless I am medically able and properly trained, and by my checking the box below, I certify that I am medically able to perform this event, and am in good health, and I am properly trained. I agree to abide by any decision of a Haitian Christian Outreach (HCO) official, relative to any aspect of my participation in this event, including the right of any official to deny or suspend my participation for any reason whatsoever. I attest that I have read the rules and expectations of the application and HCO Participant Guide, and agree to abide by them. I assume all risks associated with participating in this event, including but not limited to: falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, traffic and the conditions of the road, all such risks being known and appreciated by me. Having read this waiver and knowing these facts and in consideration of your accepting my entry, I, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release Haitian Christian Outreach, all event sponsors, their representatives and successors from all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in this event, even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons named in this waiver. I grant permission to all of the foregoing to use my photographs, motion pictures, recordings or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose. I understand that this event does not provide for refunds in the event of a cancellation, and by signing this waiver, I consent that I am not entitled to a refund if the event is canceled before or during the event.
By completing the application below, you agree to the terms, conditions, and expectations above.