PRAY FOR HAITI JULY 2023
“Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”Mathew 7:24-27
- RoRo and Eline just celebrated 41 years of marriage. We are praising the Lord to their dedication to each other but also the Lord’s calling on their lives in their ministry. Read more on how you can celebrate with us here.
- We are Praising God for our Peredo Community Hospital staff as they have worked diligently and long hours during the massive flooding. Thank you Lord for keeping all of the Hospital staff safe.
- Praise the Lord for providing even in a very uncertain time in Haiti! We know that God brings comfort during trials and pain. We know that when it feels as if everything has been taken away, God’s love remains! Lord, we thank You and Praise You for always being in control.
- Pray for our Emmanuel Christian School teachers and students as they come to the final months of the school year. Pray that each student would be able to focus while they are in the classroom. Pray for all of our teachers and administrative staff as they are trying to get the students caught up from the interruptions of the previous school years. Pray for the safety of our schools as students are traveling to and from school. That the Lord would put a hedge of protection over each student.
- Pray for everyone who was affected by the massive flooding at the beginning of June. With many families affected, damaged and flooded homes, and deaths. Please continue to pray that we would continue to secure the funds and resources to help with disaster relief efforts.
- Pray for the Peredo Community Hospital as they continue to serve patients 24/7. Due to the massive flooding, the volume of patients has gone up. Pray that each patient would feel the love, care, and dedication from each of our nurses, physicians, and staff. Pray the Lord continues providing the resources that are needed to treat each patient.
CLICK HERE to give to the disaster relief fund.
We thank you for your continuous support and prayers during this time.
How can we be praying for you? Send any prayer requests to [email protected] and the US Staff will be sure to pray over you!