Pray with us: March 2023 Daily Prayer
We are in our last week of our 30 days of prayers for Haiti. Thank you to everyone who has committed to praying with us over Haiti for 30 days! If you have not joined in on this, join us in our last eight days and beyond! We have an intentional, focused prayer time for Haiti each day. We committed to inviting our network of friends, family, small groups, churches, and so on to join us in this powerful call.
At 12:00 EST each day through March 8th, we will pause to lift up Haiti in prayer. Set an alarm on your phone if needed and together, just as in the book of Acts, we will be of one like mind, lifting up the people of Haiti to our Father in Heaven, crying out on their behalf.
Points to focus and meditate on while you pray:
- Pray for direction as we shift our focus to best aid our communities at this time and for wisdom for what is best for the communities to be sustainable
- Ask that God provides creative and innovative ways that we can economically support the local farmers and fisherman to aid and feed our schools
- Pray for voices to raise awareness of the situation among communities and leaders of change
- Pray for those who are in positions of power to make changes in Haiti for the betterment of the lives of our brothers and sisters
- 65% of the southeast population, the region where Peredo is located, is in emergent need of food (level 4 of 5 per World Food Program)
- Safe travel to the Jacmel areal has decreased even further as the population is now limited to only one charter company
- Prayer for the health, wellbeing and safety of Ro, Eline, JoJo, and all those on the ground connected to the mission
In advance, thank you all for sharing in this powerful lifting up of Haiti, RoRo, Eline and the situation!
Beyond March 8th:
We encourage you to continue praying over Haiti, that Haiti will become a part of your daily prayer time. Keep praying with us! As we have seen just within these past (almost) 30 days, PRAYER IS POWERFUL and there is POWER IN HIS NAME. Let’s proclaim God’s Goodness over the situation.