BACK 2 SCHOOL ’23-’24 IN HAITI: WHAT IS CLASSROOM SPONSORSHIP?
“But Jesus called the children to Him and said, ” Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them for the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these”.Luke 18:16
September 11th was the start of the 2023-2024 school year for our students! Education has been a lifeline during a time of such great challenges in Haiti. School is a great opportunity to keep the vulnerable children of our communities off the streets and out of reach of the gangs.
With back to school season upon us, we want to shine a light on our classroom sponsorship program at Haitian Christian Outreach. We have 65 classrooms and ONLY 30% of our classrooms are currently sponsored. That means we have 70% of our classrooms that still need your help. The Classroom Sponsorships provide an opportunity for those who feel led to give to our schools. When you choose to “take a seat” for $30.00 per month, this is a highly impactful way that you can do something in Haiti that will last through the next generation of Kingdom leaders. Will you help make this impact?
Here are some commonly asked questions considered when taking a seat in a classroom:
Q: “Does 100% of the money from the classroom sponsors go to the schools?”
A: Yes! At Haitian Christian Outreach 100% of any gifts given to our education fund goes directly to our schools on the ground in Haiti.
Q: “ What do the classroom sponsors help provide to the students?”
A: Our classroom sponsors are helping to provide each classroom with a state provided curriculum as well as Bible teaching, free health care checkups from the Peredo Community Hospital, and a meal daily.
HOST A Classroom Sponsorship Day:
Interested in sharing with others about the opportunity to provide children in Haiti with an opportunity at a BRIGHT future? Would you consider hosting a “Classroom Sponsorship Day” at your church or organization? Don’t worry, we can help!
A FEW WAYS YOU CAN PRAY FOR THE ‘23-’24 SCHOOL YEAR:
- Pray over our students as they started the ‘23-’24 school year on Monday, September 11th.
- Pray over the teachers as they take on the challenge of another school year in the midst of conflict. Provide them with the resources they need to give each student the best learning environment possible.
- That each child is covered in Your full armor so they may repel the enemy’s tactics.
- That each child is able to put aside their fear and worry so they may fully enjoy the resources in learning that they’ll be provided.
- Each day for every child to come home, safe and full of joy, ready to share in the excitement of everything they learned.