SUMMER INTERNSHIPS ARE BACK!
GREAT NEWS! Summer Internships are back at Haitian Christian Outreach. They just look a little different then they have in the past. Due to the circumstances in Haiti, we are not able to have interns in Haiti, but we still feel the calling to partner and mentor the next generation that are interested in doing God’s work through missions. We are looking for interns to travel within the U.S. to various churches and church camps to teach students about Haitian Christian Outreach and how they can assist in doing something in Haiti that lasts.
The HCO Intern supports the vision of the President-Founder and US Director in regards to education of churches, donors, and partners about Haitian Christian Outreach. The intern oversees church vacation bible schools and church camps in a manner that allows HCO to focus on its mission to do something for Haiti that will last.
This person will:
- Begin this work from a position of prayer, seeking and following God’s will, praying for our ministry and the work we do to expand God’s Kingdom.
- Serve from a position of humility in relationship to RoRo and Eline Eustache, making their vision of doing something for Haiti that will last a priority.
- Strive to ensure churches, partners, and potential donors/partners are empowered, equipped and encouraged.
- Provide ongoing updates to the US Director and President-Founder.
- Represent HCO in a manner that is God-honoring in his/her personal life and HCO work, including emails, phone calls, and online posts.
Do you know someone who would be interested in doing an internship with us? Individuals must be 18 years or older, and they are not required to have been to Haiti on a trip with us before. Share the link below to someone who you think would make a great intern!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY:
Application Deadline: December 31, 2022